Thursday, October 1, 2015

September 30, 2015 Q: Should I be going to the XXXX church in XXXX to work with XXXX?

Q: Should I be going to the XXXX church in XXXX to work with XXXX?

(This was my 4th attempt at voice channeling. Extremely painful to transcribe- my voce was sooooooo soft and sloooooow. I think one of the phrases I listened to 14 times before I figured out what I had said!)


A. You are needed. Your light is powerful. You will be with everybody who needs you where they need you. That is your gift. Trust in your light and your love; go where your heart calls. Your heart moves you, speaks clearly to you. Trust in that light and that love. Sit in your knowing, change is coming. It is healing. You are loved and you are supported in this love. You are a light for so many. Your task is not small. Feel the love in your being extend out to all beings. Sit in your knowing and in love. You take flight, you seek higher ground. Forward, forward you are called. As you heart presses on in this journey, take shelter in your knowing and in love that, though there will be change, you are held in light. Higher, higher, higher you go, releasing your fears, pain, anxiety. Hold hands with fate, walk bravely. You are supported, you are surrounded, you are light, you are loved on this journey. Walk on. Go in light.        

No comments:

Post a Comment