Thursday, October 1, 2015

August 21, 2015 Q: How is a distant family member going to do now?‏

Q: How is a distant family member going to do now?‏

(from a list of many questions) (As I started writing, I was aware of the words I was writing but my hands were flying across the keyboard faster than I could control, and I became aware as my fingers flew that I was responding to this question. What I got came in stages. Here was the first part:)

A: This distance you speak of is only within your realm and with within your imagination, there is not distance in the world, only that which we have created to keep us separated from the one that is, from each other, from the source that is within us all. We are all one facet of one source, and as such we are always connected. Distance means nothing once you are connected to the source that is within you. As such there is not distance, not ones here on earth from each other nor from those on earth to those whose bodies have left this plane. All is eternal and connected and alive in source.


 (At this point, my writing just sort of stopped and I became more tuned into the audio clip I had been listening to for the course I'm taking, and I fell back into that meditation. In the meditation, I began to see a woman's form- a medium build woman in her 50's-60's with dark shoulder-length wavy hair, bright eyes, and a beautiful smile. She was nodding her head and reaching out her hand. I became again aware of the question above and asked specifically whether this woman was related to this question. I got no further answer, and in fact the woman's image started to fade away for me. So I don't know for sure that this woman's spirit is related at all to the person or situation that drew this question, or more related to the work I was doing in the course, but I wanted to pass it along in case it is significant for whoever asked the question. I got this part later on, and again, had a hunch that it was in response to  this question, even though I did not specifically ask the question or even ask to confirm that I was writing in response to the question.)

 A: There will be rough patches, obstacles, many hurdles to overcome. This is what sustains us in life, and keeps us growing. Please understand that in these obstacles, we find opportunity for expansive growth and joy more abundant than ever could be without such obstacles and challenges. One must not look at the hurdles and obstacles as such, but as part of that which is necessary- that which exists in perfectness, in perfect balance with all that is joy and love. These things must occur and have already occurred in order to experience supreme joy and experience all that is in store for you., Each of you has chosen this time, this place, this life circumstance to come into. You did this with great excitement- for to experience all the emotions that are alive within us is an enormous opportunity for expansive growth and creation. It is all as it should be.

 (I hope whoever asked this can benefit from this somehow! I feel such great encouragement and light all around me in this moment as I write this sentence- and as I just stopped to read through what's been written, I feel a strong sense of love and truth. It resonates within ever part of my soul. )

No comments:

Post a Comment