Thursday, October 1, 2015

August 21, 2015 Q: What is the message I need to know for today?


Q: What is the message I need to know for today? 


I AM is in you, is a part of you. There is no doubt and there exists no fear, or shame, in the one I AM that is equally in all of us. We are all part of this one I AM. We seek to explore the emotions of this realm by living full lives, including all the extremes of emotions, including all the ranges of experiences. We seek to learn and grow from the one that is made you incarnate. Please seek out these experiences without delay, please live a full life, loving all in the one I AM and know that you are protected and loved in every moment. There is no reason to delay any decision before you, for there is nothing but perfection in all that you choose. Every second is a gift in this body. Every moment is another opportunity to seek joy through whatever experience you choose, or whatever creation you choose to create. You are perfection incarnate, the one I AM exists in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment